Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asrock H61M-XT PLUS
CPU
INTEL CORE I5
Graphics
GT 610
I have a system with i5 3470, Asus H61-CS motherboard, 10 gb dual channel 1600 Mhz ram and a gt610 graphics card.
My monitor is of 1280 x 1024 60Hz display. My processor has Intel HD 2500 integrated graphics.

I installed the Mac os High sierra and it successfully booted up with nv_disable 1 but it had very laggy animations and no video played and many graphical issues in safari browser tabs.
I restarted the system without the nv_disable 1 bootflag and the system started with very smooth animations and video also started and there were no issues in safari, but the screen resolution was stuck at 800 x 600, whem I tried to change the screen resolution, the system freezes and the mouse also dosent move

Please can any one help
I am a huge follower of mac os
And i just want to try it before i buy one
Same problem persists on mac os Mojave

Last edited:
I have a system with i5 3470, Asus H61-CS motherboard, 10 gb dual channel 1600 Mhz ram and a gt610 graphics card.
My monitor is of 1280 x 1024 60Hz display. My processor has Intel HD 2500 integrated graphics.

I installed the Mac os High sierra and it successfully booted up with nv_disable 1 but it had very laggy animations and no video played and many graphical issues in safari browser tabs.
I restarted the system without the nv_disable 1 bootflag and the system started with very smooth animations and video also started and there were no issues in safari, but the screen resolution was stuck at 800 x 600, whem I tried to change the screen resolution, the system freezes and the mouse also dosent move

Please can any one help
I am a huge follower of mac os
And i just want to try it before i buy one
Same problem persists on mac os Mojave
The GT 610 is based on the Fermi chip and lacks Metal support, Apple's graphics framework. It won't work properly under Mojave, and may also have problems in High Sierra.

If you can switch to a Metal supported graphics card (say the GT 710 DDR3) or a CPU with supported HD 4000 integrated graphics (say the i5 3475S or i5 3570K) then it should work better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back