AMD Radeon 8730M 2GB, 1366x768
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
KP Custom SSDT (Added Config and Generated SSDT)

Hey there people! So I just finished customizing my Dell 5521 and I think everything is pretty much fine.. well except when I drop the custom SSDT on my patched folder, I get KP everytime I boot my laptop. I used the latest probook installer to generate a custom SSDT. My SMBIOS is MacBookAir 5,2 as it is the nearest for my processor. can anyone help me?

Attachments

• config.plist
    7.1 KB · Views: 245
  • SSDT.aml
    1.6 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Hey there people! So I just finished customizing my Dell 5521 and I think everything is pretty much fine.. well except when I drop the custom SSDT on my patched folder, I get KP everytime I boot my laptop. I used the latest probook installer to generate a custom SSDT. My SMBIOS is MacBookAir 5,2 as it is the nearest for my processor. can anyone help me?

Post photo of the KP.

Attachments

• IMG_20150421_135501.jpg
    IMG_20150421_135501.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_20150421_135503.jpg
    IMG_20150421_135503.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 125
Here you go sir! :D Thanks a bunch!

"stepper error"... very common with MacBookAir5,x.

Use -xcpm kernel flag, or adjust the parameters to ssdtPRgen.sh (or don't drop native CPU PM SSDTs, and don't generate from the bootloader).

"stepper error"... very common with MacBookAir5,x.

Use -xcpm kernel flag, or adjust the parameters to ssdtPRgen.sh (or don't drop native CPU PM SSDTs, and don't generate from the bootloader).

Umm, what do you mean by 'don't drop native CPU PM SSDTs, and don't generate from the bootloader' sir? I didn't quite get it.. And by the way, I'm using VoodooHDA which I know is not really good but I can't find a suitable appleHDA for Realtek ALC3221 that has an id of 0x1e208086..

Umm, what do you mean by 'don't drop native CPU PM SSDTs, and don't generate from the bootloader' sir? I didn't quite get it..

Basically, keep all native SSDTs (patch if necessary). And generate with ssdtPRgen.sh. Turn off bootloader generate of CPU SSDTs (depends on bootloader).

And by the way, I'm using VoodooHDA which I know is not really good but I can't find a suitable appleHDA for Realtek ALC3221 that has an id of 0x1e208086..

You need to get a codec dump from Linux. The id you have is not your codec id.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back