HP 4530s
CPU
i5
Graphics
HD3000
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
  2. Other
Hello. I got KP on AppleIntellCpuPowerManagement.kext after update 10.9.3! Please give advise how to repair my hack 4530s without re-installing OS. Please.

Hello. I got KP on AppleIntellCpuPowerManagement.kext after update 10.9.3! Please give advise how to repair my hack 4530s without re-installing OS. Please.

Read guide to updating to 10.9.3 in sticky guide at the top of this forum.

Read guide to updating to 10.9.3 in sticky guide at the top of this forum.

I don't think the sticky is explicit enough. I figured out what to do on my own ...

I don't think the sticky is explicit enough. I figured out what to do on my own ...

You are more than welcome to make constructive suggestions.

You mean backuping up sound and graphics kexts, then replacing after update?

every update the same, just read the stickies, everything is EXPLICIT wroted down there.

I found a good solution) download nullcpupower.kext. put it in Extra\Extensions. I created folder and put there nullcpupower.kext with the help of terminal and my 10.9 installation usb.
After i booted osx and run Probook installer...and that's all))

I found a good solution) download nullcpupower.kext. put it in Extra\Extensions. I created folder and put there nullcpupower.kext with the help of terminal and my 10.9 installation usb.
After i booted osx and run Probook installer...and that's all))

That is one way, or you could have followed the instructions in the sticky guide.

If you forgot to remove NullCPUPowerManagement.kext from /Extra/Extensions on your HDD, you will want to do that now.

You are more than welcome to make constructive suggestions.

Okay, I will. In the past, there would be a post about the latest update and the various problems and success stories--just like on the TonyMacx86 home page. That's all I meant. I should have started one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back