Contribute
Register

knowledge-agent(prevent sleep) BigSur 11.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try setting the sleep interval to something longer than the interval for your disks to sleep, ie try 15 min.

Then after 15 min or so, if it doesn’t sleep, type pmset -g log and look at the activity at the time when it was supposed to sleep (and make sure you quit your audio app before this test)
trust me , I did it before ,I'm trying for 3 months to resolve this ,but thanks for idea I appreciate your help!

The only thing I can suggest is to delete the following from Library Preferences:

com.apple.powerlogd.plist com.apple.PowerManagement.7D11C3CC-80C9-56F3-84C8-BDFB8E5B39B3.plist com.apple.PowerManagement.plist

Then restart. You'll have to reset your Energy Saver settings.

I struggled with automatic sleep for a long time:

I reinstalled the system a few times, then finally it seems to be working for a while now, knock on wood.

Good luck! I know how frustrating it can be.

i think i manager to resolve the issue, i just change my usb camera-and 2 mother usb mouse and keyboard to internal.no more problem from knowledge-agent now.Hack sleep in 1 min.now,thanks all for tips.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-23 at 20.39.26.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-23 at 20.39.26.png
    308.2 KB · Views: 33
You might want to try changing the Keyboard and mouse ports, HS06 & HS07, from Internal to USB2 if they are physical USB2 ports on the rear of the case.

The two front USB2 ports, HS09 and HS10, might need to be changed from USB2 to Internal, if these ports are served by a case cable connected to one of the Internal USB2 header ports.

Not that this should make much difference, but you have two Asmedia PXSX Type-C ports set as USB3. They should both be set as Type-C, not as Type-C+sw.

You might want to try changing the Keyboard and mouse ports, HS06 & HS07, from Internal to USB2 if they are physical USB2 ports on the rear of the case.

The two front USB2 ports, HS09 and HS10, might need to be changed from USB2 to Internal, if these ports are served by a case cable connected to one of the Internal USB2 header ports.

Not that this should make much difference, but you have two Asmedia PXSX Type-C ports set as USB3. They should both be set as Type-C, not as Type-C+sw.
Thanks for the info.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 00.08.03.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 00.08.03.png
    299.7 KB · Views: 28
The front case USB3 ports HS04 and SS04 don't want to be set as Internal. They should both be set as USB3, even if they are served from a USB3 Internal Header port.

I know it's not logical but that is what works.

The front case USB3 ports HS04 and SS04 don't want to be set as Internal. They should both be set as USB3, even if they are served from a USB3 Internal Header port.

I know it's not logical but that is what works.
Thanks again.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 00.20.54.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 00.20.54.png
    218.8 KB · Views: 32
Thanks again.
assume your webcam is a usb webcam? HS10 would probably be best suited as USB2.0 and maybe HS09?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back