Motherboard
Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H
CPU
i5
Graphics
GTX 670 sli
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
just found out that there is a firmware update for this SSD. hope it fixes my issue with mountain lion. lost count on how many times i format and re-installed ML on this drive.

I am wondering If I have the same issue like you have. I have the Kingston Hyper X 3K SSD 120GB and today it died on me for the 3rd time within 1 year.

After a Restart I got the boot0: error

When I booted of my backup HDD, OS X showed this message: The disk you inserted (SSD Kingston Hyper X 3K) was not readable by this computer. Initialize, Ignore or Eject

When I checked the SSD in Disk Utility, the SSD Partition was completely lost. And this happened to me 2 times before with this SSD.

So I had to reformat the SSD and backup the system to it using CCC.

I dont understand, what has happend. Anyone has the same issues?

I am wondering If I have the same issue like you have. I have the Kingston Hyper X 3K SSD 120GB and today it died on me for the 3rd time within 1 year.

After a Restart I got the boot0: error

When I booted of my backup HDD, OS X showed this message: The disk you inserted (SSD Kingston Hyper X 3K) was not readable by this computer. Initialize, Ignore or Eject

When I checked the SSD in Disk Utility, the SSD Partition was completely lost. And this happened to me 2 times before with this SSD.

So I had to reformat the SSD and backup the system to it using CCC.

I dont understand, what has happend. Anyone has the same issues?

Sounds like you have a hardware problem with your SSD. Have you considered returning it under warranty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back