i7-9700F
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I used USease HD to SSD migration utility and it killed my Win10 installation. I have saved all important data to a storage drive and just want to do a clean re-install Windows 10 from the USB install disk (made from the .ISO in Bootcamp on my Macbook). But, I keep getting a error code: 0xc0000005 no matter how I partition the new SSD. Clover boots to MacOS 10.10.2 perfect, but how do I install Windows 10 with Clover and Sierra already in place and working using UEFI. I have spent the last 6 hours Googling every possible way of doing this and read every post remotely similar have come up empty in the result. Is there a clear explanation of how to do a clean install of Win10 onto a clean drive when Clover is already in place that is in a thread that I have missed?

Gigabyte GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 with BIOS F20 (not sure the rest should matter)

I used USease HD to SSD migration utility and it killed my Win10 installation. I have saved all important data to a storage drive and just want to do a clean re-install Windows 10 from the USB install disk (made from the .ISO in Bootcamp on my Macbook). But, I keep getting a error code: 0xc0000005 no matter how I partition the new SSD. Clover boots to MacOS 10.10.2 perfect, but how do I install Windows 10 with Clover and Sierra already in place and working using UEFI. I have spent the last 6 hours Googling every possible way of doing this and read every post remotely similar have come up empty in the result. Is there a clear explanation of how to do a clean install of Win10 onto a clean drive when Clover is already in place that is in a thread that I have missed?

Gigabyte GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 with BIOS F20 (not sure the rest should matter)
Same drive or separate drive? See the pinned guides at the start of this forum.

Same drive or separate drive? See the pinned guides at the start of this forum.
That did it. I unplugged every drive except the drive I installed Win10 on. Installed Win10. Reconnected all the drives, then only had my Sierra installation available for booting in my BIOS. I rebooted, got my Clover to come up and both Win10 and Sierra were there. Thank you for the tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back