Contribute
Register

kill post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Help~

did you rebuild Caches? Repair Permissions?
"I personally think i'm not loading the DSDT file correctly?
during the install .. i put multibeast and the mobo dsdt file on the desktop." isnt that right? yes it is right.
Mike

mikemelbrooks said:
during the install .. i put multibeast and the mobo dsdt file on the desktop." isnt that right? yes it is right.
Mike

thanks for replying..

how do i rebuild the caches and repair permissions? there's was no instructions to do that

ldontcook said:
mikemelbrooks said:
Mike

thanks for replying..

how do i rebuild the caches and repair permissions? there's was no instructions to do that

sorry you meant through multibeast.. yea ..i clicked everything to install..

ldontcook said:
mikemelbrooks said:
Mike

thanks for replying..

in multibeast click on system utilities and select rebuild caches and repair permissions.

mikemelbrooks said:
ldontcook said:
mikemelbrooks said:
Mike

thanks for replying..

in multibeast click on system utilities and select rebuild caches and repair permissions.

i did...

ldontcook said:
...i install the os and update to 10.6.7 and then ran multi beast using DSDT FB .. but my board is FD?

You say the BIOS is FD. Yet you are using the FB DSDT. Is there a reason for this? If no reason, then I suggest you use the FD DSDT.

ldontcook said:

Do you mean you selected all options in MultiBeast?

You should only select those options that you need. Additional kexts for hardware you do not have may be causing your problem.

RTK said:
ldontcook said:
...i install the os and update to 10.6.7 and then ran multi beast using DSDT FB .. but my board is FD?

You say the BIOS is FD. Yet you are using the FB DSDT. Is there a reason for this? If no reason, then I suggest you use the FD DSDT.

ldontcook said:

You should only select those options that you need. Additional kexts for hardware you do not have may be causing your problem.

Ok i will try that once i get home. Will i be able to install my new nividia card after i have the system setup for 5770? or i should just wait for it and do it all together?

ldontcook said:
RTK said:
ldontcook said:

ldontcook said:

Ok i will try that once i get home. Will i be able to install my new nividia card after i have the system setup for 5770? or i should just wait for it and do it all together?

sigh*..nope..didnt work.. **** is not loading.. I tried manually installing the ati driver with kext helper 07.. now the thing just blinks blue... now i just think its graphics card. i install 7 times now.. please anybody help... about to throw this thing out the window..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back