i5-10600K
Graphics
HD630, RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
ive done extensive testing with both these cards, the BCM94360CS works with HID proxy mode, and the BCM943602CS does not, what this means is that the cards behave almost the same in real world usage but the BCM943602CS will never be able to provide a connection from a bluetooth keyboard to opencore bootloader or the BIOS page (i am open to being proven wrong), with HID proxy on the BCM94360CS this is possible.

Yes, I remember HID proxy issue from a few years ago. That's one of the reasons why I don't like Bluetooth keyboards. Also I double/triple boot and it's easier to use a Wireless 2.4 Dongle. Personally I use a Logitech K780. It has 2.4Ghz and Bluetooth. But I am considering getting a Logitech G915 TKL

Yes, I remember HID proxy issue from a few years ago. That's one of the reasons why I don't like Bluetooth keyboards. Also I double/triple boot and it's easier to use a Wireless 2.4 Dongle. Personally I use a Logitech K780. It has 2.4Ghz and Bluetooth. But I am considering getting a Logitech G915 TKL
yeah it can be a pain, but overall i like having no dongles rather than a tiny 2.4GHZ receiver plugged into a usb port

i use a Keychron K2 V2 (BT/Wired) and a Logitech G603 (2.4GHz Dongle / Bluetooth 4.2)

kinda wanna get a nuphy air 75 just to have the freedom to use 2.4GHZ, but the problem is with any good mechanical keyboard which is wireless they die so even when i use my keyboard on BT i always have it plugged in........

yeah it can be a pain, but overall i like having no dongles rather than a tiny 2.4GHZ receiver plugged into a usb port

i use a Keychron K2 V2 (BT/Wired) and a Logitech G603 (2.4GHz Dongle / Bluetooth 4.2)

kinda wanna get a nuphy air 75 just to have the freedom to use 2.4GHZ, but the problem is with any good mechanical keyboard which is wireless they die so even when i use my keyboard on BT i always have it plugged in........

The Nuphy Air75 looks very attractive. Thanks for the info. I have it in my cart for $118.92USD. Very tempting-I like it because it has dedicated Mac Keys.

The Logitech K780 batteries last forever. I dont remember the last time I changed the batteries. (years??)

The Nuphy Air75 looks very attractive. Thanks for the info. I have it in my cart for $118.92USD. Very tempting-I like it because it has dedicated Mac Keys.

The Logitech K780 batteries last forever. I dont remember the last time I changed the batteries. (years??)
yes, its quite insane the amount of power mechanical keys and LEDS require, id say its like 50x the power draw, my Keychron has a better battery life rating than the nuphy and it can barely make it 3 days (if that) without fully dying and needing atleast 1 min of charge before it can even power up.......

The keychron K1 SE is another one I found. No 2.4GHz dongle though. :(

I read bad reviews on the Nuphy Air75. Some people are lubing the keys or adding padding at the bottom of the keyboard. Not sure I want to deal with all of that for that price. Shipping is also $20.

I was also looking at the Redragon Horus K621. This one does not have Mac Keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back