Graphics
MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys.
I installed Windows 10 on an other SSD before the Sierra-Installation. The Installation went fine, Win10 was installed.
But as soon as I installed Sierra on the other SSD, my keyboard and mouse just stopped working in Windows 10.
Even after several fresh installations of Windows 10, my keyboard and Mouse still won't work. I even unplugged the Mac-SSD and tried to boot into Windows, but still no connection to my keyboard or Mouse. I also tried different mice and keyboards. But no success.
The strange thing is, that as soon as booted into Mac, everything works perfectly fine... :-S

Might the problem be a driver problem within Clover?
I'm freaking out here... It is sooo annoying... Has anyone had such a Bug before?

Hi guys.
I installed Windows 10 on an other SSD before the Sierra-Installation. The Installation went fine, Win10 was installed.
But as soon as I installed Sierra on the other SSD, my keyboard and mouse just stopped working in Windows 10.
Even after several fresh installations of Windows 10, my keyboard and Mouse still won't work. I even unplugged the Mac-SSD and tried to boot into Windows, but still no connection to my keyboard or Mouse. I also tried different mice and keyboards. But no success.
The strange thing is, that as soon as booted into Mac, everything works perfectly fine... :-S

Might the problem be a driver problem within Clover?
I'm freaking out here... It is sooo annoying... Has anyone had such a Bug before?
Try re-install Windows USB drivers for the Asus board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back