CPU
Intel Celeron
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Does anyone know where I can get a zip file of all "kext" files for 10.6.8. It is for experimental purposes, I would like to try different kext files to get my graphic's working even if at the cost of causing a kernal panic and reinstall. I grew up on PC-Microsoft and if I have learned anything from the Mac system is that it can be temperamental at best at time but is much better than Microsoft by far.

Does anyone know where I can get a zip file of all "kext" files for 10.6.8. It is for experimental purposes, I would like to try different kext files to get my graphic's working even if at the cost of causing a kernal panic and reinstall. I grew up on PC-Microsoft and if I have learned anything from the Mac system is that it can be temperamental at best at time but is much better than Microsoft by far.

You can find them on your Snow Leopard DVD.

I put my Mac CD in and clicked show contents, I looked and ever directory and I didn't see any Kext files at all. Dunno will check back in a few I have an errand to run real quick, but ill be back......

I put my Mac CD in and clicked show contents, I looked and ever directory and I didn't see any Kext files at all. Dunno will check back in a few I have an errand to run real quick, but ill be back......

It should be a DVD, not CD. And it is buried inside of a DMG on the DVD...

If you can't figure it out, the other way is to do a fresh install to a spare partition...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back