Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
X299 AORUS Gaming 7 (rev. 1.0) BIOS V. F7
CPU
i9-7900X
Graphics
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
1st time trying a hackintosh. Followed the guide How to build your own iMac Pro . I get a kernel panic during boot. I'm attaching pics of the boot log and the efi that I'm using. Used Clover Configurator V 4.60.0.0 to add serial number, board & UUID. Treid plugging the USB installer stick into all usb ports: the ones on the case and the MoBo, same kernel panic on all. Thanks in advance for reading and for any help.
---

Attachments

• IMG_6144.JPG
    IMG_6144.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 300
  • IMG_6145.JPG
    IMG_6145.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 276
  • EFI.zip
    19.4 MB · Views: 129
1st time trying a hackintosh. Followed the guide How to build your own iMac Pro . I get a kernel panic during boot. I'm attaching pics of the boot log and the efi that I'm using. Used Clover Configurator V 4.60.0.0 to add serial number, board & UUID. Treid plugging the USB installer stick into all usb ports: the ones on the case and the MoBo, same kernel panic on all. Thanks in advance for reading and for any help.
---

I'm looking into this build as well.

I'm reading up on this post https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...c-pro-successful-build-extended-guide.229353/

and following leads to yours here.

Have you solved this issue?

Anything to look out for?

I'm a first time Hackintosher as well.

@dreamlogan, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard (Mobo), CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back