Contribute
Register

Kernel Trap at 0xFFFFF800064ec81 (processor and audio?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell Inc 0YW9MT
CPU
Intel Core i5 4210U @ 1.7 GHz
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4400
Hello,

I am unaware if this is the right location. I think it is, and I apologize if it isn't. Anyways, I am encountering two problems. With my original installation of Hackintosh (I didn't install it. My cousin did.), when I bootup my Hackintosh, I sometimes get this error and I am unsure as to why:

fFTuGGf.jpg

From my educated guess, I would assume this is related to the processor since cpu X refers to the core(?).

Shortly after, I realized there was no sound from my Hackintosh. So I decided to install audio drivers. I installed the Realtek ALC892 (without DSDT) and something HDA was installed alongside it. However, I think I installed the wrong drivers, since now when I try to boot up as a Mac, this error occurs:

vrahH54.jpg

From what I can tell from this, it has to do with that HDA(?) driver that I installed. Could anyone be so kind and assist me with this issue?

Below are my hardware info:
HD Radeon 5670i7 CPU 930 @3.8 GHz
Realtek High Definition Audio

For more specific information that I may not know of, you may want to search up my computer model. I am running a Dell Studio XPS 9100.

Much appreciated.

Hello,

I am unaware if this is the right location. I think it is, and I apologize if it isn't. Anyways, I am encountering two problems. With my original installation of Hackintosh (I didn't install it. My cousin did.), when I bootup my Hackintosh, I sometimes get this error and I am unsure as to why:

fFTuGGf.jpg

From my educated guess, I would assume this is related to the processor since cpu X refers to the core(?).

Shortly after, I realized there was no sound from my Hackintosh. So I decided to install audio drivers. I installed the Realtek ALC892 (without DSDT) and something HDA was installed alongside it. However, I think I installed the wrong drivers, since now when I try to boot up as a Mac, this error occurs:

vrahH54.jpg

From what I can tell from this, it has to do with that HDA(?) driver that I installed. Could anyone be so kind and assist me with this issue?

Below are my hardware info:
HD Radeon 5670i7 CPU 930 @3.8 GHz
Realtek High Definition Audio

For more specific information that I may not know of, you may want to search up my computer model. I am running a Dell Studio XPS 9100.

Much appreciated.

Looks like you installed VoodooHDA.kext and it's causing a kernel panic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back