Graphics
HD4000 / 560ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
So, I got a second SSD to install Mointain Lion and keep my perfect running Lion in tact. The problem is, I can easily install but after running Multibeast I get kernel panics no matter what settings I use. I have installed Mountain Lion 20+ times today and always get kernel panic after multibeast.

Strange this is I had Lion running 100% first try no problems at all. (HD300 etc)

These are my multibeast selections that I think should work:

User DSDT
System Utilities / repair permissions
ALC 887/888b
Jmicron 36x ATA
TRIM enabler
Maolji's AtherosL1cEthernet
Boot loaders / chimera v1.10.0 r1394
Mac Mini

I have tried 20 others combos as well. Even only selecting User DSDT and nothing else. Kernel panics :(

Any suggestions? Any info I can provide to help. This setup used to work out of the box.

Bios? I have everything default except AHCI selected instead of IDE

Just updated my bios to F6 because I'm running out of ideas. Would anyone care to show me what settings you used in Multibeast for Mountain Lion on this board? I must be missing something major. THANKS

So I have now installed Mountain Lion more than 30 times and simply cannot get past the re-boot after running Multibeast. I just recently updated to F6 with my Z77-DS3H and also tried 3 different hard drives and SSD's. This has worked out of the box for me before with Lion making me even more upset. My most recent try had these settings in Multibeast:

User DSDT
System Utilities
ALC 887/888B
Mac Mini Definition

That's it. I have read through every single post of everyone with this mobo and tried their settings to no avail. I have attached my -v boot in hopes that someone can tell me what's wrong. Thank you so much :)

Mountain Lion Fail.jpg

bump Anyone know how to read my -v picture and tell me what the hold up is? freezes here every time.

I just purchased the board, but by accident. Did you get it working with ML? What doesn't work?

Hi,

I also got Problems with my Hackintosh. My motherboard is GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 and i tried to get the sound work. Now i got Kernel Panics.

Hope someone can help me or can tell me in witch Thread i have to post that to get Help.

thanks,

Erik

Attachments

• Foto (1).JPG
    Foto (1).JPG
    506 KB · Views: 129
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back