Gigabyte H270N ITX
CPU
i5 7500
Graphics
MSI GT1030
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
Hi, just finished an itx Sierra build and everything is working fine besides deep sleep.

I purchased a graphics card to resolve the integrated graphics issues with Kaby Lake processors. However I'm still having issues.

If the computer has been in sleep for a while it will reboot when I try to wake it. From what I have read it seems to be a kernel panic but I'm not sure how to verify that.

How should I go about resolving this issue?

Nvidia webdrivers are all installed following the guides here and the card is recognised and outputs normally.

Build:

Sierra 10.12.6
i5 7500
Gigabyte H270N Wifi
MSI GT 1030

I’m having the exact same problem. If anyone could help that’d be great!

I'm also experiencing the same problem.
I found out that if I quit Xcode before putting the Mac to sleep it will wake up the day after just fine. Not sure why and if it is a problem only I have or more generic one.

@DanielNelson, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

i have found out that the new Clover Configurator has for Clover 4223 the option "neverHibernate" and "hibernateFix" what fixed my problem with deep hibernation! :)

i have found out that the new Clover Configurator has for Clover 4223 the option "neverHibernate" and "hibernateFix" what fixed my problem with deep hibernation! :)
So it wakes up perfectly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back