NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello,

i am am trying to install Yosemite using Unibeast, but I keep getting this kernel panic. I have been trying to use boot flags to fix this, but I don't know which ones to use.

Help!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    559 KB · Views: 175
Hello,

i am am trying to install Yosemite using Unibeast, but I keep getting this kernel panic. I have been trying to use boot flags to fix this, but I don't know which ones to use.

Help!!

118144-crystal.png

No Specs = No Help​

Please add your system specs to your profile - It will help others to help you and it is a requirement of the Rules.

Thanks in anticipation

Last edited by a moderator:
I've added the specs now, sorry about that. This is my first time posting.

I'm having similar issues and can't work out why. I've build a machine using all the recommended parts and edited the BIOS as instructed in the install section (except for CFG-Lock which I can't find anywhere).

There's a photo attached. Specs are below (I've added them to my signature as well, but the 'build signature' feature seemed to mess things up instead of helping.

My system: Fractal Design Define R5; Integra M 650W PSU; Gigabyte GA-z97x-UD3H motherboard; i5 4590 processor; 16GB RAM; Gigabyte Gefore GTX 760.

Attachments

• IMG_0185.jpg
    IMG_0185.jpg
    826.4 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
I am getting the same sort of thing. the issue is mine is showing CPUPowerManagement timed out.
i have done all the things on the forum with the flags still get the same :(

I solved my issue by erasing the Unibeast USB stick and recreating it from scratch - which is not a big job. Now gets past that kernel panic and install appears to be working (fingers crossed...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back