MSI H97 GAMING 3
CPU
i5-4690
Graphics
HD 4600 & GTX 650 Ti
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,

First timer here. I follow the guides and created installation disk. Bios setup is also as guided. However when I boot with the disk Clover menu appears, then I press enter, Apple logo shown and a few seconds later I get kernel panic.

I read a lot since then. It seems it's memory issue. I have 4 gig soldered onto the board and added 8 gig to the single ram slot, so I have 12 gig in total. Is there anything I can do on the installation stage? Because I don't have a Mac nor a Hackintosh system to edit config file at the moment.

It would be great to fix it with a flag like SMBIOS/Trust=true, but I guess it's not working in that way.

Thanks.

I found an article about my model, they successfully installed OS X. But since it's not English I don't get much.
http://febian.co/ketika-kamu-pengen-pake-os-x-tetapi-belum-ada-budget-untuk-beli-mac-device/

PS: My plan is divide the SSD into 2 and dual boot with win10.

My laptop specs are:
Mobo: Asus TP500LB-DN055H
CPU: i5-5200U 2.2GHz / 2.7GHz
Graphics: Intel Graphics 5500 & GeForce GT940M
Wifi: Azurewave AW CE123H (replaced it for hackintosh)
RAM: 4GB soldered onto the board and 8GB in the only slot (there was 2GB in the slot) (DDR3L 1600) in total 12GB
SSD: Kingston HyperX Savage 240GB (replaced from 1TB turtle speed samsung hdd)
SSD 2: Kingston 24GB (this is for express cache on windows, since I replaced my turtle with a SSD, I'll use the 2nd SSD for small backup or so. Or I could use it as a bootable clover backup/recovery disk instead of an USB.)
USB: 2 x USB 2.0 - 1 x USB 3.0 (Tried all of them, I got no entry icon on 3.0)
Screen: 1080p

Last edited:
Hi,

First timer here. I follow the guides and created installation disk. Bios is setup is also as guided. However when I boot with the disk Clover menu appears, then I press enter, Apple logo shown and a few seconds later I get kernel panic.

I read a lot since then. It seems it's memory issue. I have 4 gig soldered onto the board and added 8 gig to the single ram slot, so I have 12 gig in total. Is there anything I can do on the installation stage? Because I don't have a Mac nor a Hackintosh system to edit config file at the moment.

It would be great to fix it with a flag like SMBIOS/Trust=true, but I guess it's not working in that way.

Thanks.

I found an article about my model, they successfully installed OS X. But since it's not English I don't get much.
http://febian.co/ketika-kamu-pengen-pake-os-x-tetapi-belum-ada-budget-untuk-beli-mac-device/

PS: My plan is divide the SSD into 2 and dual boot with win10.

My laptop specs are:
Mobo: Asus TP500LB-DN055H
CPU: i5-5200U 2.2GHz / 2.7GHz
Graphics: Intel Graphics 5500 & GeForce GT940M
Wifi: Azurewave AW CE123H (replaced it for hackintosh)
RAM: 4GB soldered onto the board and 8GB in the only slot (there was 2GB in the slot) (DDR3L 1600) in total 12GB
SSD: Kingston HyperX Savage 240GB (replaced from 1TB turtle speed samsung hdd)
SSD 2: Kingston 24GB (this is for express cache on windows, since I replaced my turtle with a SSD, I'll use the 2nd SSD for small backup or so. Or I could use it as a bootable clover backup/recovery disk instead of an USB.)
USB: 2 x USB 2.0 - 1 x USB 3.0 (Tried all of them, I got no entry icon on 3.0)
Screen: 1080p

Fill out memory configuration details in config.plist/SMBIOS/Memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back