1. iBook
  2. iMac
  3. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Other
Hello,
This is my first Hackintosh so I'm pretty new to this. When attempting to boot to the usb installer, the system kernel panics & then restarts. I created the drive using UniBeast. I set the flag to prevent a reboot after a panic, but there is not any useable data on the screen after the panic. I have unplugged all of my hard drives/SSDs/optical drives, as well as removed my GTX 1060 6GB, running off of the integrated Intel graphics. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance for all your help!

Last edited:
Please read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
Link to profile

Hello,
This is my first Hackintosh so I'm pretty new to this. When attempting to boot to the usb installer, the system kernel panics & then restarts. I created the drive using UniBeast. I set the flag to prevent a reboot after a panic, but there is not any useable data on the screen after the panic. I have unplugged all of my hard drives/SSDs/optical drives, as well as removed my GTX 1060 6GB, running off of the integrated Intel graphics. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance for all your help!
I managed to fix the problem, but regretfully I don't remember how because I tried so many things. If I remember, I'll be sure to post the solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back