Contribute
Register

Kernel Panic on Vivobook S550CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I've got the correct thing, it's attached.

On the top of the fn keys I can not get them to work properly no matter what I do. Would it be possible for you to send me your AsusNBFnkeys and ApplePS2Elantouchpad kexts?

45.70 well this is amazing!

in the zip file you have :
ACPIBacklight.kext -- for the light fix. rehabman patch dsdt + Rename GFX0 to IGPU and Brightness Fix (HD3000/HD4000)" http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks-laptop-support/133530-time-machine-flash-player-3.html post #4
ALXEthernet.kext -- ethernet
ApplePS2ElanTouchpad.kext -- PS2 ,make sure you remove ApplePS2Controller, VoodooPS2Controller, AppleACPIPS2Nub, ApplePS2Keyboard and old Elan Touchpad
GenericUSBXHCI.kext -- USB
IOAHCIFamily.kext -- hdd
if you install mac os on SSD you need ENABLER TRIM
FakeSMC
and
Patch AppleHDA with your Codec ID + patch dsdt
for the Asus fn keys im using AsusNBFnKeys_v2.4_Final.zip
you have to fallow the guide and if something dont work please post on support forum the user how made this whould be happy to help you.
this is all im using , well i used ... now im on clover and clover patch lots of things...

For my personal investigation, can you provide your chimera boot arguments do you use ?
can you provide me your SSDT ? and your DSDT ?
and can you specific what kext are you using ?
because we are 3 users here , that have the same CPU or similar with Heating problem ...
for example my CPU is idle at 56Celsius.
and can you provide a picture with your temp when you look on YouTube some redering of HD video..

Attachments

• kexts.zip
    81 KB · Views: 98
  • Captur? de ecran din 2014.06.01 la 09.57.16.png
    Captur? de ecran din 2014.06.01 la 09.57.16.png
    73 KB · Views: 102
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back