Contribute
Register

Kernel Panic on Mojave to Catalina Upgrade [Catalina]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP 15BS 661TX
CPU
Intel® Core™ i3-6006U (2 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)
Graphics
AMD Radeon™ 520 Graphics (2 GB DDR3 dedicated)
I have Mac OS Mojave(1.14.6) installed on my machine and everything works fine with the Clover Configuration I have (Battery Patched, Hardware Accelerated). I tried to update Mac OS to Catalina, first by the default method of updates. But that a kernel panic. Then, I tried to make a Catalina Installer on my USB with UniBeast but then again, I got the same panic. What might be the problem?

Specs-
Cpu- i3 Skylake (6th gen)
Trackpad- Synaptics SMBUS
GPU- Intel HD 500
HDD- 1TB

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20201017_161553.jpg
    IMG_20201017_161553.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 37
I have Mac OS Mojave(1.14.6) installed on my machine and everything works fine with the Clover Configuration I have (Battery Patched, Hardware Accelerated). I tried to update Mac OS to Catalina, first by the default method of updates. But that a kernel panic. Then, I tried to make a Catalina Installer on my USB with UniBeast but then again, I got the same panic. What might be the problem?

Specs-
Cpu- i3 Skylake (6th gen)
Trackpad- Synaptics SMBUS
GPU- Intel HD 500
HDD- 1TB
your panic has gone off the screen

Is this okay?

Attachments

• IMG-20201017-WA0009-2.jpg
    IMG-20201017-WA0009-2.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 34
One thing that I wanted to ask was that I think I get a different Kernel Slide code every time I boot up. Is that normal?

One thing that I wanted to ask was that I think I get a different Kernel Slide code every time I boot up. Is that normal?
have not seen your panic yet...

Can u pls specify what u want to see, idk my camera isn't working right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back