Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS P8Z68 V LE
CPU
i5 3550
Graphics
gtx 770
Hello, I've installed High Sierra and when I try to boot OS from HDD I got this panic:

IMG_20180317_140151.jpg

What should I do?

My spec:

ASUS P8Z68-V LE
Intel Core i5-3550
GTX 770
RAM: 2x Kingston 99U5471-020.A00LF 4GB - 1333 AND 2x Crucial Balistix 4GB - 1600

Here is my config.plist

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

s3.jpg

What should I change to solve the problem?

Hello, I've installed High Sierra and when I try to boot OS from HDD I got this panic:

View attachment 319482

What should I do?

My spec:

ASUS P8Z68-V LE
Intel Core i5-3550
GTX 770
RAM: 2x Kingston 99U5471-020.A00LF 4GB - 1333 AND 2x Crucial Balistix 4GB - 1600

Here is my config.plist

View attachment 319488

View attachment 319489

View attachment 319490

What should I change to solve the problem?

• I have edited the ACPI Fixes and Drop OEM_DSM sections for now and uploaded the edited CCV images.
  • Try this and Save and Reboot and see.

• I suspect but not sure that you may have to remove [select each Patch to high light and then click the - (minus sign) at the bottom Right Corner of the DSDT Patches section of ACPI] the DSDT Patches one at a time if the first troubleshoot does not solve the issue unless you had specific reasons to install those DSDT Patches.

I did not see anything worrisome in config.plist>Boot

Attachments

• 1.ACPI-1.png
    1.ACPI-1.png
    470.2 KB · Views: 88
  • 2.ACPI-2.png
    2.ACPI-2.png
    432.7 KB · Views: 76
Thanks for really quickly reply.

I did what you said and I got the same error every time. Sometimes at the very beginning of the OS boot i got a message: "Does the printf work?" - and I have to reboot.

I include my config.plist, drivers and kext which I installed.

Attachments

• drivers.png
    drivers.png
    93.4 KB · Views: 98
  • kexts.jpg
    kexts.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 81
  • config.plist
    22.4 KB · Views: 185
Thanks for really quickly reply.

I did what you said and I got the same error every time. Sometimes at the very beginning of the OS boot i got a message: "Does the printf work?" - and I have to reboot.

I include my config.plist, drivers and kext which I installed.
Please upload the CLOVER folder as compressed file to correlate config.plist with.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 70
Here is my Clover folder.

I have gone through your CLOVER. I don't know if your Nvidia GTX 770 is natively supported as my GT 710 in macOS High Sierra or needs Nvidia Webdriver..
I have noted some omission and errors in your /CLOVER/kexts/Other and edited to show what I think will be helpful.
I have seen you have chosen in /CLOVER/drivers64UEFI OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.EFI instead of the usual OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.EFI. if this is after you have encountered an error and and has fixed that KP, it is OK.

I have edited several of your config.plist sections with annotations.
Some sections are OK.
In some sections I have suggested changes.
Try and see if this will help you.

Attachments

• 1.CLOVER:drivers64UEFI.png
    1.CLOVER:drivers64UEFI.png
    28.5 KB · Views: 116
  • 2.CLOVER:kexts:Other.png
    2.CLOVER:kexts:Other.png
    31.8 KB · Views: 115
  • 3.ACPI .png
    3.ACPI .png
    285 KB · Views: 147
  • 4.Boot .png
    4.Boot .png
    235 KB · Views: 137
  • 5.Devices.png
    5.Devices.png
    203.4 KB · Views: 140
  • 6.Gui.png
    6.Gui.png
    221.7 KB · Views: 128
  • 7.Graphics.png
    7.Graphics.png
    205.7 KB · Views: 134
  • 8.Kerenel and kext Patches.png
    8.Kerenel and kext Patches.png
    170.9 KB · Views: 133
  • 9.Rt Variablles .png
    9.Rt Variablles .png
    227.6 KB · Views: 134
  • 10.SMBIOS.png
    10.SMBIOS.png
    264.9 KB · Views: 137
  • 11.System Parameters.png
    11.System Parameters.png
    257 KB · Views: 107
I have gone through your CLOVER. I don't know if your Nvidia GTX 770 is natively supported as my GT 710 in macOS High Sierra or needs Nvidia Webdriver..
I have noted some omission and errors in your /CLOVER/kexts/Other and edited to show what I think will be helpful.
I have seen you have chosen in /CLOVER/drivers64UEFI OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.EFI instead of the usual OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.EFI. if this is after you have encountered an error and and has fixed that KP, it is OK.

I have edited several of your config.plist sections with annotations.
Some sections are OK.
In some sections I have suggested changes.
Try and see if this will help you.

You made my day! Really really thank you for your help. Now everything works fine, I booted OS and completed configuration, and now my High Sierra works great! But now I wondering how to make the second monitor work because now works only the first one. I noticed too that in 'About This Mac' section my graphic card has only 1 GB instead of 2 GB memory.

And sometimes in booting from USB I still got an error 'Does printf work?' - Do you know what can be a reason of this and how to solve the problem? I didn't make a boot from HDD yet and still use USB to do that.

You made my day! Really really thank you for your help. Now everything works fine, I booted OS and completed configuration, and now my High Sierra works great! But now I wondering how to make the second monitor work because now works only the first one. I noticed too that in 'About This Mac' section my graphic card has only 1 GB instead of 2 GB memory.

And sometimes in booting from USB I still got an error 'Does printf work?' - Do you know what can be a reason of this and how to solve the problem? I didn't make a boot from HDD yet and still use USB to do that.
I don't know enough about your Graphics card; I have never used it.

I didn't make a boot from HDD yet and still use USB to do that.
  • Why are you still using the USB installer? Have you not installed CLOVER and kexts on your HDD?

• If you have already installed CLOVER on the HDD, upload the CLOVER from HDD as a compressed file to the Forum to take a look for any problems in CLOVER.
  • Upload Screen shots of your System Report....>Hardware >Graphics and Displays and any other hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back