Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4600
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
This. image.jpgspecs in profile, i'm using a CustoMac. This is after I installed 10.9 and multibeast.

If I try to start in safe mode using the USB I get the Apple logo spinning forever.

I can't find a way to fix this. Can someone tell me how I can start over from the very beginning?

If you want to start over, all you have to do is use the bootable USB and use the install partition. When it opens you need to reformat your hard drive (using disk utility just like when you first did it). After that, you can just continue with the regular installation.

I lost the USB, so now I can't recover. I am trying to recreate the USB on another mac but it's too old to get the Install Mavericks App. The Mac started at 10.5.6 and I updated it all the way to 10.6.8 but isn't able to get the app.

:banghead: Hi Bigsleepy, I'm getting the same thing. My Specs are CustoMac Mini "Deluxe",
GA-Z87N-WIFI ver2.
I've updated to the latest Bios from gigabyte web siteIntel, Core i7-4770K,
16GB 1600Mhz DDR3 (8x2), but w/one stick in slot-A, SAMSUNG 840 EVO MZ-7TE250BW 2.5" 250GB SATA,
Corsair CS 750 Watt Modular,
Intel HD Graphics 4600.
I've tryedUniBeast USB flash drive,
iBoot for Haswell guide
weather i boot from CD or usb i keep getting Kernel Panic on boot up at Apple logo... Is there help for this...

I recreated the USB on a friend's MacBook using Unibeast, then used the newly created USB on the computer and the apple logo shows with a loading circle for a couple of seconds then the screen goes black then my monitor says "No Source Provided" as in it can't detect the computer.

I gave up and just started over by putting in iBoot Haswell and inserting the Snow Leopard installation disk and erased my hard drive in Disk Utilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back