Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. Centris
  3. iBook
  4. iMac
  5. SE
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I tried to install Sierra but all I got was a Kernel Panic. I've looked through the other posts and haven't found anything that works. Now I can't even try to reinstall because the USB boot goes from Apple logo to Ø and just stops working. I can't get back into my Mac SSD at all and have no access to another Mac. Here is the Kernel Panic screen
IMG_8754.JPG

The F12 options screen
IMG_8755.JPG

and the system info in Clover.

IMG_8756.JPG

My Windows drive is still working. Please help.

@JILogan, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard. Your Motherboard is not Hackintosh
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Still hoping. Can somebody help me out?

I tried to install Sierra but all I got was a Kernel Panic. I've looked through the other posts and haven't found anything that works.
What have you already tried to resolve your issue?

What have you already tried to resolve your issue?
I tried reinstalling, erasing SSD and reinstalling. I looked through many of the options in Clover but it's all Greek to me.

Years ago when I put this thing together I had 2 months to prepare for it and knew exactly what to do by copying a build here exactly. Now I simply haven't got the time and I'm totally out of my depth.

I tried reinstalling, erasing SSD and reinstalling. I looked through many of the options in Clover but it's all Greek to me.
Try setting SMBIOS > Trust=true in your config.plist
Code:
    <key>SMBIOS</key>
    <dict>
        <key>Trust</key>
        <true/>
    </dict>

If you use only one stick of RAM try moving it to a different slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back