Nvidia 660 oc
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello Everybody,

After one year with my Hackintosh Lion 10.7.4, everything was fine.
My system:
MB Z68x-ud3h-n3
Intel i5 2500k
4x4gb RAM Corsair Vengeance.
OZ SSD 120gb
Seagate HDD 500gb
macbook white bluetooth module
ATI RADEON 6850. ----> DIED

So I bought a Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 660 oc. And I tried installing Lion 10.7 with unibeast and updating to 10.7.5 with the updating apple combo. I could install LION but many problems with Nvidia Kexts, Then I decided upgrade to Mountain Lion (Native Nvidia kexts).

I did read some posts about upgrading the Motheboard to UEFI. so I did it. It seems good, new interface. Actually i follewed this thread http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...-i7-2600k-gtx-670-mountain-lion-10-8-2-a.html

I created the bootable usb ML with Unibeast ML 1.7 with a purchased ML installer from APP store.
Unibeast finished fine creating the usb.

Once I restart the system and got to unibeast screen i choose USB icon, Apple logo appears and PUMMMM Kernel Panic.
My second partition Windows 8 is running just fine. everything is working.

I think it could be UEFI bios' issue. I could install LION in F10 firmware for this Motherboard.

Please help: maybe I should some configurations in UEFI BIOS.

Thanks before all.

I just downgraded bios from UEFI to award F12.
Now, the thing is when i try to install ML with the usb pen previously created with unibeast. Boot screen stucks at Apple Logo without spinning wheel. So boot in -v verbose mode and get PCI Configuration Begin and stucks there.
I tried GraphicsEnabler=no
PcirootUid=1 and 0
Npci=0x2000 0x3000

Nothing nothing Happens

Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back