Graphics
Sapphire Radeon 6870
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
everytime I plug in a usb drive or usb hard drive the screen grays and kernel panics
10.6.8 and i'm booting off of iBoot because my hhd boot just kernel panics :/
fix?

i installed multibeast with the audio realtek drivers and the rollback, storage injector, userdsdt, 64 bit boot screen, realtek lan, mac pro 3.1 and usb 3.0 and the chimera bootloader :/

yes of course, but even after my MB run, my sound is still not working (glitchy sounds) how could that be? should I try other Multibeast settings?

I thought I would jump in on this topic too Chris, if you don't mind? I installed OSX Lion to a my HDD, got basic OS functionality (no sound, bad resolution, etc) but as I installed Multibeast, the screen greyed out. Now on bootup, I too get a Kernel panic;

Code:
panic(cpu 1 caller 0xfffffff80002c266d): Kernel trap at 0xffffff80005e4672, type 14=page fault, register:
Kext come.apple.driver.AudioAUUC might not load - ketd is currently unavailable.

Since we're having a very similar problem, I'm hoping we can share a solution too!

Many thanks in advance if anyone can help a first-time Hackintosher.

which audio multibeast kexts did you select to install?

ohh and also guys I have to boot in verbose mode from iBoot to get into my OSX :/ what's up with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back