Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASRock Z170M-ITX/ac
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Hi All,

Have a perfectly working GA-EP35-DS3L motherboard running 10.5.5 from Chameleon 2.3 fine with an ATI 5770 Graphics Card.

Just made the new UniBeast 6 USB boot drive based on Clover from the El Captain App download, and it kernel panics after selecting the drive to boot from and showing the Apple Logo. Don't really get enough time to read the screen because it automatically reboots, but it seems to backtrace to the CPU with nothing else distinctly obvious.

Anything simple?

Hi All,

Have a perfectly working GA-EP35-DS3L motherboard running 10.5.5 from Chameleon 2.3 fine with an ATI 5770 Graphics Card.

Just made the new UniBeast 6 USB boot drive based on Clover from the El Captain App download, and it kernel panics after selecting the drive to boot from and showing the Apple Logo. Don't really get enough time to read the screen because it automatically reboots, but it seems to backtrace to the CPU with nothing else distinctly obvious.

Anything simple?

Try booting w/ the flag "cpus=1"

Thanks actually i got a couple more looks and it is backtracing to IOUSB.... I only have USB 2.0 but I read there have been USB changes in El Capitan...

Doing a little reading and this guy had the same issue and a solution:

https://www.******.com/r/hackintosh/comments/3a2us0/el_capitan_install_usb_kernel_panic/

But I don't know how to do what he did with the plist and ssdt.aml...

Hi Guys I had to add my dsdt.aml to the Unibeast Boot Drive! I put it in like 7 different places to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back