PNY NVIDIA GeForce 660 TI
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi...

I used the step by step installation guide for Unibeast 3.0 but after a successful install of Mavericks I get a kernel panic during boot. Can anyone make a suggestion or help with what's wrong?

I've attached a photo of what verbose mode spits out.

Also, I'm upgrading from the latest version of Mt Lion with a Fusion drive build.

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3,480
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,642
Try booting to your install disk using unibeast drive then install the patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext from multibeast.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try that when my re-install is done.....because for some reason I can't do anything but use my Unibeast USB stick to boot into the OSX installer.....I can't actually run Mavericks from the USB Stick.......

Any reason why I can't?

Bummer man. Keep searching the forums and Google. The solution is out there.

Delete your SSDT.aml or try reverting to your old one if you installed a new one with Multibeast.

Ok, mine won't boot without a SSDT, I also get the error. So, I would put in a known working SSDT (don't just delete the new one). If you do delete it, try using the Drop P-States option, which you can trigger in Multibeast. That might let it work without a SSDT.

Delete your SSDT.aml or try reverting to your old one if you installed a new one with Multibeast.

I think I know what the problem is and what I need to do to fix it but it's getting there that's a brick wall. I need to install a .ketx file using Multibeast but for the life of me I can't boot into OSX on the machine so I can run Multibeast.

Is there a back door way of getting Multibeast to run some other way?

The instructions seem to indicate one needs the USB device created with Unibeast to be a "bootable" USB....but mine only alllows me to boot into the installation process.

Any tips anyone can help with I really would appreciate.

I've been up since 4AM working on this. So about 12 hours. Ouch.....

I think I know what the problem is and what I need to do to fix it but it's getting there that's a brick wall. I need to install a .ketx file using Multibeast but for the life of me I can't boot into OSX on the machine so I can run Multibeast.

Is there a back door way of getting Multibeast to run some other way?

The instructions seem to indicate one needs the USB device created with Unibeast to be a "bootable" USB....but mine only alllows me to boot into the installation process.

Any tips anyone can help with I really would appreciate.

I've been up since 4AM working on this. So about 12 hours. Ouch.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back