Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Can anyone help me with this :(

I got es.Osx86.Driver.EvOreboot 1.0.3 panic :((

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 381
I experienced the same KP. I solved by removing the extension and the repairing disk permission from the recovery partition!

I'm on the same boat :(
Removed evoreboot.kext with the help of my Dual Boot but the system seems to keep it anyway.
Try to repair permissions from recovery but all i did is this new SOS thing in Disk Utility. Didn't work either.
Did you repair it from the terminal ? If so, what's the command line ?

Add me to the list with Kernel panic: es.Osx86.Driver.EvOreboot 1.0.3 panic

troncomac how specifically did you 'remove the extension' and then repair permissions from the recovery partition?
When I attempt to boot from my clover startup screen I am not able to start from the recovery partition.

jacks0_0 have you solved your issue?

rafatribe have you solved your issue?

TIA for any assistance and expert insight.

Fortunately, I have a Win10 dual Boot so I can operate from there. I deleted EverOboot.kext but I needed to get rid of it in the cache, it didn't work at first (the sos thing with disk utility).
I've solved the problem by following the post 9 in this thread http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...-working-after-el-capitan-install-reboot.html
Then I downloaded all the recent kexts from tonymac (NullCpu, fakesmc,...) and put it in my S/L/E
Then I did once again run the SOS from my recovery and it worked this time !
I added PCIRootUID=0 to the config.plist in order to boot into the recovery, totally forgot about this arguments, it helped me to get out of this $$$ reboot loop before i install El Capitan either

Good luck with your config

Thank you rafatribe for pointing me to the stevereno30.
Your expert guidance enabled me to get my Hackintosh to be updated to El Capitan.
Blessings to you and your family dude!
LA3

Hi,

I have prepared the El capital USB installer and now getting es.Osx86.Driver.EvOreboot KP.

Same as original post.

Weird part is --- This
EvOreboot.kext is not present on USB. USB contains enoch (Chameleon) bootloader.

EvOreboot.kext was present in the installed yosemite drive in the Clover kexts for 11.11 folder.
I have deleted it from the yosemite drive .
Still the error is there.

This kext could be present any where else on USB?
Is there a way to compile the kernel on USB disk ?

thanks
Sachin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back