Register

Kernel error on MSI Modern 15 A10RBS

Motherboard
MS-1551
CPU
Comet Lake i7-10510U
Graphics
Nvidia MX350 / Intel Comet Lake GT2
Hello. I'm trying to install Hackintosh on an MSI Modern 15 A10RBS, but I encountered a problem related to Kernel Panic. I have checked the Dortania Kernel Issues Guide, but I can't find the origin of the problem. I apologize if I asked a simple question; this is my first Hackintosh, and I'm not sure what to do. Also i have searched some config.plist simliar on Github but the result is the same. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Hello. I'm trying to install Hackintosh on an MSI Modern 15 A10RBS, but I encountered a problem related to Kernel Panic. I have checked the Dortania Kernel Issues Guide, but I can't find the origin of the problem. I apologize if I asked a simple question; this is my first Hackintosh, and I'm not sure what to do. Also i have searched some config.plist simliar on Github but the result is the same. Thank you in advance.

i have the modern 15 A10m(similar config).
some things to know about msi:
CFG Lock must be disabled in bios & secure boot disabled:
  • Make sure you have disabled secure boot in bios.
  • At startup press suppr key to enter in bios.
  • Go to Advanced menu & press the magic combo keys
  • Press ALT + RIGHT-CTRL + RIGHT-SHIFT together then press F2 for see hidden feature
  • Note (press also fn keys for azerty users)
  • go to advanced->power & Performance ->CPU - Power Management Control ->CPU lock Configuration ->CFG lock
SSD PM980 doesn't work correctly under Macos (sold with most of the time)
this is my
GitHub repot

Back