HD4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi everyone,

My curiosity kills me slowly cause I couldn't find what this message is all about. Does anyone know what this kernel message is related to?

Hi everyone,

My curiosity kills me slowly cause I couldn't find what this message is all about. Does anyone know what this kernel message is related to?

Same here, could someone shed some light on this, thanks.

I am having this same issue. It was not happening before installing ML.

Did you find an answer to this? If so, could you help me?

Hello everyone, I just realised that it also appears on my mobo running 10.8.5. Hadn't checked the boot logs for some time. I am using a Gigabyte P55M-UD4 and Core i7-890. I tried booting in safe mode, error is there.

I removed the USB bluetooth dongle, nothing. Reset preferences and network interfaces in /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/ still nothing. I removed USB speakers that I have, still there. I have no idea if it's USB-related or something totally different. Interval could mean "polling" some port? I use Chimera 3.0.1... I cannot even trace to the kext that's causing it...

Update: I opened Terminal, went to /System/Library/Preferences/ and run: grep -lr "No interval found for" *

The result? IOHIDFamily.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOHIDFamily

I am using a Logitech USB trackball and USB Apple aluminum keyboard... are you guys also using some fancy USB HID accessory? I recently installed Logitec's "Control Center" that installed some kexts, too (namely com.Logitech.Control Center.HID Driver (3.9.0) so this could cause it. I will try to remove it and report back)

What was your solution in the end?

I'm having the same issue with Yosemite. Was fine.. Then hangs on boot nothing seems to work. Can't repair from disk utility on installation USB either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back