Motherboard
Gigabyte Z170MX-Gaming 5
CPU
Intel i5 6600K
Graphics
Asus GTX 980 STRIX 4GB
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I installed Mavericks a few days ago and since have not been able to boot normally unless I use the -f command. If I try to boot normally I get the error screen shown below which shows something to do with Intel CPU Power Management. I rebooted and ran the boot loader in verbose mode, and it stops on the same issue, com.apple.driver.intelcpupowermanagement. I also cannot boot using my XFX 5770 in which I read somewhere that I need to change the kernel until I find one that works.

I've posted this three times now with no responses before, so I'm hoping someone helps me today or I'll must keep posting more threads until someone actually gives a hoot.

Attachments

• DSC_0086.jpg
    DSC_0086.jpg
    744.5 KB · Views: 105
  • 20140129_080937.jpg
    20140129_080937.jpg
    735.7 KB · Views: 98
I installed Mavericks a few days ago and since have not been able to boot normally unless I use the -f command. If I try to boot normally I get the error screen shown below which shows something to do with Intel CPU Power Management. I rebooted and ran the boot loader in verbose mode, and it stops on the same issue, com.apple.driver.intelcpupowermanagement. I also cannot boot using my XFX 5770 in which I read somewhere that I need to change the kernel until I find one that works.

I've posted this three times now with no responses before, so I'm hoping someone helps me today or I'll must keep posting more threads until someone actually gives a hoot.

You need to patch your BIOS or use patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement (available in Multibeast).

You need to patch your BIOS or use patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement (available in Multibeast).

Does this require me going through the entire installation process again or simply overwriting the plist I already made in Multibeast?

Does this require me going through the entire installation process again or simply overwriting the plist I already made in Multibeast?

You can just install AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement from Multibeast.

I don't know what you mean by "overwriting the plist"... This has nothing to do with a plist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back