Graphics
EVGA GeForce GTX 720 SC
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
So I have tried about 10 times to load Yosemite with unibeast but it won't work. I enter boot flags but it won't work.

image.jpg

That is what happens. I haven't even gotten to the disk utility part.

I have GeForce GTX 720 using an i7 CPU

I had to look at my own Mavericks guide for this:
3. If it stops while complaining about Bluetooth - restart and type ge=yes. Then do select the Graphics Enabler when you run MultiBeast or Chameleon Wizard because apparently you didn't.
If it does not help, get yourself a compatible video card. Or try and generate a string for it yourself. It turns out not impossible after you look into it. The string helps to enable acceleration and resolution switching. Not the booting trouble though. The booting trouble should be something like PCI graphics kernel loaded and then nothing. It is like last message before grey screen. The bloothoth message indicates that you still might have a chance.
Try Lion 10.7 if you insist on keeping the card. Lion 10.7 is no different from Yosemite :) I have Lion on my old P5K3 Deluxe and Palit GTX460. Cost me £40 and rates 3000 on Passmark compared to 100 of my old Sparkle GT8500. I have got used to folder overwrite bug and feel comfortable with it. It does have Launchpad. Please list me any differences if you insist on having both your card and Yosemite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back