Contribute
Register

Kanye's Build | i5 2500k | Z77-DS3H | 8GB Ram | GTX 560 Ti

Status
Not open for further replies.
im at work at the moment but i used the exact same settings from the unibeast guide. I am very new to this and i think i made more mistakes than i made good choices. I have a Z77UD5H with an i7 3770k i have been researching for a fix for about 6 days now it seems that kexts from ML DP3 may work but i dont know enough to try :(

im at work at the moment but i used the exact same settings from the unibeast guide. I am very new to this and i think i made more mistakes than i made good choices. I have a Z77UD5H with an i7 3770k i have been researching for a fix for about 6 days now it seems that kexts from ML DP3 may work but i dont know enough to try :(

I have the Z77-DS3H (but I'll be upgrading to your board soon) and both of these are Non-DSDT boards. Since I'm too lazy to get the image (I'm tired) you can go back to the front page and use MOST of the settings I used (except for the 560 Ti kexts and audio I believe. Also, you said Mountain Lion DP3, is that what you have installed or do you have to final version of Mountain Lion?

I have ML 10.8.1. I am a bit of a nut when it came to the install. I do alot of FCPX work and i only have a 240gig ssd so i moved my home folder to a secondary drive. Being my first hackintosh it took me 5 days just to get to a stable system. I think if i go and reinstall again ill tear my hair out, but i think it is unavoidable. I didnt even have an extra folder on this install i had to nut it all out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back