Contribute
Register

kaby lake i5-7600k ga-z270n-wifi first try

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you setup the bios? when it first boot from the USB, stuck on the apple logo.

Last edited:
how do you setup the bios? when it first boot from the USB, stuck on the apple logo.

Did you remember the required FakeCPUID?

to RehabMan
thank you so much, i refer to [FAQ] READ FIRST! Laptop Frequent Questions | tonymacx86.com and it was solved.
But the Forbidden mark appeared after it run 5 sec. Then ,i decided to use UniBeast(https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.200564/). A_ha! it work! .......But...i got a new problem(below) _ _ _ _ _it stuck again .how can i do?

OsxAptioFixDrv:Starting overrides for \.IABootFiles\boot.
efi
Using reloc block:yes,hibernate wake:no
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

to RehabMan
thank you so much, i refer to [FAQ] READ FIRST! Laptop Frequent Questions | tonymacx86.com and it was solved.
But the Forbidden mark appeared after it run 5 sec. Then ,i decided to use UniBeast(https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.200564/). A_ha! it work! .......But...i got a new problem(below) _ _ _ _ _it stuck again .how can i do?

efi

I had the same problem with trying to boot the installer the first time with an almost identical system and had to change from the "OsxAptioFixDrv" driver to the "OsxAptioFix2Drv to get the installer to continue past that point.

efi
Add slide=0 kernel flag to the Boot Arguments in Clover's config.plist
Make sure that CsrActiveConfig is set to 0x67 not 0x03 in Clovers config.plist.
If that doesn't work, in addition to the above, try using OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi instead of OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi.

Not sure if you're still trying to get that Wi-Fi working but this board has the Intel 8265 NGW Wi-Fi card, which is unfortunately not supported.

Hi there I'm thinking to get this motherboard GA-Z270N-WIFI. I'll use unibeast, do I have to make something extra?
Thanks in advance!

I also have a problem installing my first hackintosh. I tried with Sierra High, Sierra, El Capitan and Yosemite but I just saw that my cpu is not compatible with Yosemite. When I started installing Sierra, I got "Press any key to continue..." message and when I press the key, it freezes the screen. I guess there is a problem with booting my usb drive and also with my kaby lake processor. Any advice?

Hardware:
CPU: Intel i5-7600K
GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050 Ti OC
MOBO: Gigabyte Z270-HD3 (F6 bios version)
RAM: 2x8gb Crucial 2400Mhz
SSD: Samsung EVO 850
HDD: Baraccuda 1TB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back