Contribute
Register

Kaby lake 7700k and msi carbon pro z270

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boot verbose, show photo. Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).
here is the pic of -v mode and my clover folder as zip and now i am using IGP even to start the installation..

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0131.JPG
    IMG_0131.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 165
Boot verbose, show photo. Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).
yes I DID

If change any of the values in IntelGFX to 0x19120000 it recognize my 4k monitor but memory of the GPU shows only 31GB and graphics gets so laggy.

attached is the main error which is getting on my nerves now for last 2 days. to get into OSX or Installer disk I have to change the value in bios of integrated Graphics from (initiate graphic adapter) IGD>PEG or vice versa. started heating this error now to be very honest. I used your config.plist file because that is the file which is allowing me to get in USB/OS X.

any help and which other changes I have to work on in order to get it a bit better. I have an AMD RADEON R9 280X card but its not on me at the moment will get that sometime in next week so until then I have to keep my GTX1070 out of PC and work on current hardware. Please help me? Thanks in advance

I did sir some of them where not working for me so I changed them. Some does not make any sense to me/noon.
But I will try it again tomorrow from scratch let's see what happens still got a couple of weeks off from work so not much to do :)

I did sir some of them where not working for me so I changed them. Some does not make any sense to me/noon.
But I will try it again tomorrow from scratch let's see what happens still got a couple of weeks off from work so not much to do :)
Is there any specific you are referring to? Kindly point something out. Do I have to generate DSDT of my board and how is so much time consuming to read different websites and all have different opinions.

You do not have the correct settings for Kaby Lake.
Read here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/kaby-lake-hd620-working.209598/

Jithin.C.V,
RehabMan

Hello again Gents,

So far I manage to get my XFX R9 280x running on my 700k and Z270 board. Sleep and awake is working fine now I have to work on the Audio HDMI or ALC1220, LAN etc. Any help would be much appreciated. or from where should I start.

Second thing is my monitor is running on 30Hz not on 60Hz. I have tried different resolutions but no luck can you please help me with that. thank you once again for your help.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-27 at 13.47.49.png
    29.1 MB · Views: 52
Jithin.C.V,
RehabMan

Hello again Gents,

So far I manage to get my XFX R9 280x running on my 700k and Z270 board. Sleep and awake is working fine now I have to work on the Audio HDMI or ALC1220, LAN etc. Any help would be much appreciated. or from where should I start.

Second thing is my monitor is running on 30Hz not on 60Hz. I have tried different resolutions but no luck can you please help me with that. thank you once again for your help.

I have no experience with AMD graphics hardware...

fair enough sir.

what about audio HDMI OR ALC1220 and LAN from where shall I start.

HDMI audio requires working graphics drivers first.
ALC1220 is being worked on.
LAN probably requires work in Mieze's IntelMausiEthernet.kext.

I have the same exact issue with i5 3570k and z77 Pro 3 , no one replied to my post , surely nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back