Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Okay I tried many times to setup and install Mac OS X on my computer but I have had so many problems that I just said forget it until later all I need from you guys is how I can just automatically start from Windows 7 and stop booting from iBoot disc. Also my build is
1500w Silverstone
2 3D monitors
i7 980x
GTX 580
2 X 300 GB Velociraptor
1 TB Caviar Black
Rampage 3 Extreme

What problems have you ran into?

Are you putting both OS's on same HDD?

Are you using a retail copy of Snow Leopard with iBoot and Multibeast?

If you do get both OS's on same HDD chameleon with let you choose what OS you want to boot into.

I am not sure if GPU with larger than 1GB is supported. Do you have full graphics working?

irapbeterthanu said:
Okay I tried many times to setup and install Mac OS X on my computer but I have had so many problems that I just said forget it until later all I need from you guys is how I can just automatically start from Windows 7 and stop booting from iBoot disc. Also my build is
1500w Silverstone
2 3D monitors
i7 980x
GTX 580
2 X 300 GB Velociraptor
1 TB Caviar Black
Rampage 3 Extreme
Same hard drive or separate?
If separate, boot to bios and make Win7 HD first in HD boot order.
If same drive, boot without iBoot and see if Win7 will boot by itself. If it will not, boot with the install disc and select repair instead of install.

I am tring to install a legit Mac OS X on my 1 TB. But when I start it sometimes I get to a screen where it shows the mac logo then the white color goes away slowly to the bottom then it says reboot computer and try again. Sometimes I got to a screen where it shows the logo and there is a loading screen but then it says to reboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back