Graphics
EVGA GTX 670 4gb
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
So I attempted to install Lion again but this time over my Snow Leopard 10.6.8 install. I used the xMove method and followed the instructions step by step. After the installation was done, I rebooted into my bios making all the necessary changes so it can boot. I boot up into the Chimera screen, choose the partition I installed Lion on, waited for Apple Logo screen to come up and instantly got a Panic screen telling me to restart. Tried booting in safe mode by typing -s string in the Chimera screen, didn't do anything. Just in case this helps anyone with my problem, I've provided the -v string picture so you can see where it's getting stuck at.

20120319235303.jpg

Haven't tried that yet, I'll give it a shot tomorrow and report back

Alright, just tried that and got this

20120320094340.jpg

Will do. I'm trying to re install it now on a different partition I have here and when the installer came up my mouse wouldn't let me click. I had to wait for the installer to to the next step by itself which took about 20 mins. Now I've had this problem before but when I tried installing over top my Snow Leopard installation this didn't happens which made me think this was gonna work.

As soon as this is done installing I'll try typing the commands on my first installation.

I typed those commands in, got stuck at this screen

20120320102641.jpg

Also I'm able to boot on the second installation I did on my other partition. Only problem is I can't click anything. It forces me to wait like 20 mins or so every time it boots, then it finally lets me click.

Anyone know why Lion 10.7.3 forces me to wait over 20 mins before it lets me click. I can move the mouse around, just can't click anything. Same thing with the keyboard. Also I notice when it finally lets me click my color calibrations kick in and they're how I had them set. Everything else is working perfect, just having to wait 20 mins until it lets me click anything is kind of annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back