Contribute
Register

Just got the Magic Trackpad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
psxdadz said:
airwa1kin7 said:
I was looking into these at the Apple store the other day. Any recommended BT adapters? I dont have one yet and wanted one that would work with the track pad and wireless mouse. I'm fine to order online.
i bought one from aria computers uk manchester
dynamode usb bluetooth adapter works perfect all features

Hmmm. I'm based in Canada. Shipping looks killer as dynamode looks to be UK based.

Just got one of these to compliment Lion when it comes out. Ended up also getting a Soniq branded USB - Bluetooth adapter, model QMU10AR that is picked up and works well so far.

Still synced after sleep, I've not rebooted yet.

Should be a great deal of fun getting used to this on the desktop.

I still have the mouse connected to the system, but will see how the MTP goes :)

Just got the Magic Trackpad today - but my old Andrea Bluetooth Dongle could only handle one bluetooth device at a time.

So, I just purchased and Iogear GBU321/GBU421 Series 2.1 USB Adapter - and now I'm able to use my Azion bluetooth keyboard, my Gearhead bluetooth mouse, and now my Magic Trackpad on my Hackintosh.

The Iogear UDB adapter can handle up to 7 devices, and for $20 - it's a good deal.

Now, I'm just sitting back and learning all the intricacies of the trackpad. It's totally awesome!

Are any of you able to wake your machine with the trackpad and a non-apple branded usb module/dongle?

Also, does it start working again after coming out of sleep?

I need to wake the machine with my wired apple keyboard but the trackpad doesn't work until I go to the bluetooth discovery screen. Kind of annoying. Might be the dongle that I have (iogear like the poster above).

Thanks.

Sorry to bring an old thread alive again...

With regard to the ergonomic questions, has anyone found a way to use the thing 180 degrees around (so to say: with the battery nearer to your palm so that the pad is on a decline)

I was thinking that this would be better for "all day" use.

Thanks for everything the community does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back