HD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Not to sound too much like an ad for them, but these guys have thrown off the shackles of AOL/Engadget and started their own tech news site. Great profile/community features- and a bunch of stuff I'd like to add to this site.

Check it out! Just launched on November 1st, so it's BRAND new.

http://www.theverge.com/users/tonymacx86

+1, I have been on the site for a while (before it was the verge, they were called thisismynext and were set up on a simpler web site) and the articles are way better than the current Engadget. There are a bunch of old people from Engadget on there too like Joshua Topolsky (if you don't know him, he used to be a writer and editor for Engadget, after he left Engadget went to crap) and others. Definitely recommend.

Just saw that tonymac was on theverge and freaked out haha. :headbang:
But yea I used to read engadget daily since 2006-2007ish.
Listen to the Engadget Podcast since its 50th Episode. Once Josh, Niley, and Paul left. It wasn't the same anymore. :beachball:

ThisIsMyNext was great, but The Verge is AMAZING.

@Tonymacx86

Theres a lot of hackintosh talk going on in the forums if you hadn't noticed.
Maybe you should post more info about Multibeast and hackintoshing in general just so we don't have a whole mess of repeat threads.

thelostswede said:
Except half of them have no clue about technology, especially their so called senior reviews editor...

How so? I mean yea they review from a normal consumer's standpoint. Not a crazy hackintosher like yourself

thelostswede said:
Well, you would know why if you knew me ;)

thelostswede.gif

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back