1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Ivy Bridge 3770k
Gigabyte z77x-ud5h
EVGA GTX 570 HD

I have UniBeast 1.2.0 installing 10.7.4 from the appstore onto USB and run bridgehlper 4.0.01 Then I format the internal drive on the hackintosh and run the install and on my second boot where i select Lion it goes to a gray screen with an apple logo for about half a second. I have tried with and without a DSDT on the USB drive. The only DSDT available is for F5 and mine is not, what other versions can I find.

Move to the correct forum section. tonymacx86 forum index

User Builds -> 10.7 Support (forum sections)
  • |
    |
    |
    V
User Builds == Confirmed [Successful] User Hardware Build Descriptions and questions on the build description

----------------------------> Forum Rules
<--

I thought this was the Lion support section...

spedfrk said:
Ivy Bridge 3770k
Gigabyte z77x-ud5h
EVGA GTX 570 HD

I have UniBeast 1.2.0 installing 10.7.4 from the appstore onto USB and run bridgehlper 4.0.01 Then I format the internal drive on the hackintosh and run the install and on my second boot where i select Lion it goes to a gray screen with an apple logo for about half a second. I have tried with and without a DSDT on the USB drive. The only DSDT available is for F5 and mine is not, what other versions can I find.

Boot to you USB and run BridgeHelper on the second drive.

I thought the admin moves the thread. How do I do it...

I am running Bridgehelper on the usb stick. How do I run bridgehelper on the hack. I am not able to select it on the USB stick on the boot.

spedfrk said:
I thought the admin moves the thread. How do I do it...

I am running Bridgehelper on the usb stick. How do I run bridgehelper on the hack. I am not able to select it on the USB stick on the boot.

I think there's a way to just copy the specific kernel file in Terminal from the flash drive to the HD.. What I did was remove the drive from the machine, plugged it into my MBP with a sata to usb.. and ran it fro my MBP onto the drive. PITA.. but.. worked.

Try this:

At  Installation screen, go to menubar,Utilities

Open Terminal

Type the following and hit enter:

rm /Volumes/Lion/mach_kernel

Then type the following and hit enter:

cp /Volumes/USB/mach_kernel /Volumes/Lion/

Reboot from USB and choose Lion

:geek:

viewtopic.php?f=168&t=59052

Thanks, I used the guide above which is what you posted also. Everything works but audio but that sounds like a common problem and I should be able to figure it out. Thanks again

spedfrk said:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=168&t=59052

Thanks, I used the guide above which is what you posted also. Everything works but audio but that sounds like a common problem and I should be able to figure it out. Thanks again

Use this DSDT

http://tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?p=383325#p383325

Got my sound working reliably

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back