2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
giftcards_music_2x.jpg
itunes.png
Version: 11.0
Post Date: Nov 29, 2012
Download ID: DL1614
File Size: OS X (191.08 MB ) Windows (83.01 MB) Windows64 (84.72 MB)
Download: http://www.apple.com/itunes/

redesigned_player_miniplayer_2x.jpgredesigned_player_albumview_2x.jpgredesigned_player_libraryviews_2x.jpg

Related:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/mac-software/81209-apple-posts-itunes-11-redesign-details-screenshots.html

This looks nice, but sucks balls. Why can't I change the view layout for different sections? Or am I just missing something.

This looks nice, but sucks balls. Why can't I change the view layout for different sections? Or am I just missing something.
Have you looked to see if you can edit the toolbar to add them? (Downloading now so I don't know yet).

I can't seem to get what I want.

Basically I had my itunes set up for the artists to be displayed like only albums is now. C'est la vie.

Hehehe check this out- TUAW posted the way to get back to the old views you're used to.
Well, it's a good start... I don't like that they took away switching the column browser to down the left side instead of across the top.

I have a couple apps that talk to iTunes via AppleScript... Gotta test them to see that they don't break (AS dictionary looks about the same, except for iTunes suite/Enumerations/kind is changed to kind2)... Installing and testing on a VMWare install first before updating my main one.

Has anyone figured out how to re-size album cover thumbnails? I don't see the slider anymore.

And how to change the background color in Grid view? I don't see that option either.

Anyone had a look at the Windows version? I'm praying to god it isn't bloated as hell and they've actually improved the speed. The only problem with iTunes is the fact it has 3 services running in the background which could be combined into one, it also like a couple of extra processes spawned which don't quit when iTunes is closed, that and it's laggy as hell even on my rig. :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back