Contribute
Register

It's August: Where are the Gigabyte mini-ITX boards?!? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the same as saying it won't be useful for overclocking at all?
What I mean is, you mention it won't be suitable for decent overclocking ... But oc'ing is not my priority, though it'd be nice to try. What about a little bit of overclocking...? :confused:

It'll be just fine for normal overclocking, but I don't think you can expect to push a high-end CPU to its limits on their upcoming boards. Hence why the Asus board would be a better fit for someone wanting to build a compact high-end gaming system for example.

Any word on whether or not the new boards will have displayport or mini displayport? I can buy discrete video if I must, but I'd rather save the money. Thanks. If they're not high end boards, I'm guessing they wont...

I really don't know, I wish I could say. I know their H67 board had dual HDMI to save some space, so maybe, just maybe we get to see HDMI and DP this time around, fingers crossed.

The new CustoMac recommendation have posted and there's still no mini-ITX board in there. :( I guess that's not a shocker...

Patience brings roses.:mrgreen:

I hope the new breed of gigabyte boards have at least 6 SATA ports, this is what I really want :thumbup:

We'll be doing a separate guide for the mini-ITX boards and I guess you mainly know why...
HDMI Audio. :twisted:

I really hope that it will be better than the previous one. I really want a rock solid build but the HD4000 looks a bit worst than the HD3000. But at least the artifacts gone. "Knock, knock."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back