i5-4300U
Graphics
Firepro M4100
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello everyone, I just install hackintosh High Sierra in the first time, and I can't finish it, I passed the language setting screen, continue until the system waited for 12 minutes to finish the installation, in screen waiting 12 minutes, my computer restart :(, please help me.

Hello everyone, I just install hackintosh High Sierra in the first time, and I can't finish it, I passed the language setting screen, continue until the system waited for 12 minutes to finish the installation, in screen waiting 12 minutes, my computer restart :(, please help me.
  • MacOS High Sierra installation may take 2-4 restarts to complete.
  • The first restart from the beginning of installation on a partitioned and formatted hard disk at the Disk Utility screen, can happen in 4- 10 minutes.
  • Toward the end of each reboot, it is better to press the hotkey for Boot Menu screen (like F11 or F12 ) and choose the USB installer icon to reach the Clover Boot Manager (CBM) screen
  • Once reaching CBM screen , switch to the partially installed System Hard disk icon to continue the boot. [Don't click the Installer USB icon from CBM screen]
    • While asking for help make sure to upload screen shots to the Forum; a picture is worth a thousand words!
    • Indicate whether you are installing the macOS High Sierra on an SSD or SATA Spin-disk

[QUOTE = "cmn699, post: 1779544, member: 498269"]
Installing MacOS High Sierra may take 2-4 reboots to complete.
The first reboot from the initial installation on the hard disk is partitioned and formatted at the Disk Utility screen, which can occur in 4 to 10 minutes.
At the end of every reboot, it is better to p ress the hotkey for Boot Menu Scree n (like F11 or F12) and select the USB installation icon to reach the Clover Boot Manager (CBM) screen.
When you get to the CBM screen, switch to the disk icon. The system has partially installed to continue booting. [Do not click the USB Installer icon from the CBM screen]
While asking for help, be sure to upload a screenshot to the Forum; a painting is on!
Indicates that you are installing a MacOS High Sierra on an SSD or SATA drive
[/QUOTE]
Thank you very much.
- Too fast to be able to capture the screen, my computer does not report the bug, but just reboot
- I installed the Samsung PM981 NVMe hard drive
It restarts the remaining 18 minutes, I keep booting but it still reboots

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "cmn699, post: 1779544, member: 498269"]
Installing MacOS High Sierra may take 2-4 reboots to complete.
The first reboot from the initial installation on the hard disk is partitioned and formatted at the Disk Utility screen, which can occur in 4 to 10 minutes.
At the end of every reboot, it is better to p ress the hotkey for Boot Menu Scree n (like F11 or F12) and select the USB installation icon to reach the Clover Boot Manager (CBM) screen.
When you get to the CBM screen, switch to the disk icon. The system has partially installed to continue booting. [Do not click the USB Installer icon from the CBM screen]
While asking for help, be sure to upload a screenshot to the Forum; a painting is on!
Indicates that you are installing a MacOS High Sierra on an SSD or SATA drive
Thank you very much.
- Too fast to be able to capture the screen, my computer does not report the bug, but just reboot
- I installed the Samsung PM981 NVMe hard drive
It restarts the remaining 18 minutes, I keep booting but it still reboots[/QUOTE]
See if you can stop the screen by adding to Clover Boot Manager Screen>Options>Boot Args: debug=0x100 in addition to flags like dart=0 -v

thank you, i will try it :D

s.jpg

It stopped here and I could not do anything else, I tried to press the caps lock button and it did not light, so it hung up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back