Graphics
EVGA 670 FTW Giggahertz Model x2
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Has anyone been able to get iStat Menus 4 working on their hack and if so was there anything special that you had to do. I cant install because it will KP and takes -F -x and -f to boot in to uninstall and install 3. HWmonitor does the same thing also. Don't know if all the commands are needed but -x by itself doesn't work and -x -f doesn't work. All three did so it may just be -F but since it worked I deleted and reverted.

Also if it is -F which means that I have extra boot Commands in org.chameleon any clue on what ones they are

<key>DropSSDT</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GenerateCStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GeneratePStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>Graphics Mode</key>
<string>1920x1080x32</string>
<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>No</string>
<key>Kernel</key>
<string>mach_kernel</string>
<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>darkwake=0</string>
<key>Legacy Logo</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>Instant Menu</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>UseKernelCache</key>
<string>Yes</string>

Well still no clue

sounds to me like your FakeSMC's are acting up. Have you tried to delete completely and re-install via MultiBeast? Personally, I think HWmonitor is what you should use on your hack. I'm using iStat Menus 4 on my MacBook Pro without any problems.

I never installed FakeSMC and installed iStat 4 with no problem. but I am using a real purchased version, no hacks..

Are you running OSX without FakeSMC? What are you using instead? AnV's decryption tool?

Best regards!

No, I just never installed it and never had a problem. I guess I am a lucky one..

EDIT: As stated before, using UserDSDT automatically installs FakeSMC onto the system so you don't have to choose it.

That's what I was figuring but I made it from chameleon wizard so ill try installing the one from multibeast and see how that works. It a bought copy and hate hwmonitor cause its to generalized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back