Graphics
nVidia 560 Ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi, I'm usually just a PC user, but I'm learning Objective C so I got a second HDD and installed macOSX Mountain Lion with the help of your awesome software. I had no issues whatsoever with unibeast, but when using Multibeast, the installation always fails when I select the Drivers element. I have installed every other element by itself and it seems to be fine, I'm not sure weather or not its down to the fact that this machine isn't using your recommended hardware, but either way, It keeps telling me that it could not complete installation and I can't get audio working.

PC specs:
CPU = Intel i5 3.39GHz Quad
RAM = 8GB 1333 DDR3
GFX = nVidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti (+1024)
MoBo = Gigabyte GA-Z68P-DS3-Z68

Thanks in advance for any help, apologies if I've left some crucial information out!

Smiles.

--------------------------------------------
EDIT:

Since posting I have tried to resolve this issue of not being able to log in to the app store, I added PCIRootUI to 1 and rebooted, when I booted, all I got was a black screen with a massive amount of white text, when it finishes outputting the text it just stop and after a minute or so it just stops sending a signal to my monitor, it will stay like this until turned off.

Hi, I'm usually just a PC user, but I'm learning Objective C so I got a second HDD and installed macOSX Mountain Lion with the help of your awesome software. I had no issues whatsoever with unibeast, but when using Multibeast, the installation always fails when I select the Drivers element. I have installed every other element by itself and it seems to be fine, I'm not sure weather or not its down to the fact that this machine isn't using your recommended hardware, but either way, It keeps telling me that it could not complete installation and I can't get audio working.

PC specs:
CPU = Intel i5 3.39GHz Quad
RAM = 8GB 1333 DDR3
GFX = nVidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti (+1024)
MoBo = Gigabyte GA-Z68P-DS3-Z68

Thanks in advance for any help, apologies if I've left some crucial information out!

Smiles.

EDIT:

Since posting I have tried to resolve this issue of not being able to log in to the app store, I added PCIRootUI to 1 and rebooted, when I booted, all I got was a black screen with a massive amount of white text, when it finishes outputting the text it just stop and after a minute or so it just stops sending a signal to my monitor, it will stay like this until turned off.

Oi, when booting from chameleon please type -v... if it hangs again take a picture and post it here, it will make helping you easier... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back