Contribute
Register

Issues to watch for with Mojave update..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Z490 Prime A
CPU
i7-10700K
Graphics
RX 590
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Working High Sierra install here. I don't have sleep working though I haven't really tried hard to get it working. Just wondering what issues I may hit with the Mojave update.
I'm running a Skylake Intel cpu on z170m chipset with AMD RX 580 vid card.

I'm going to image my drive to a second drive.

Thanks!

[sorry for double posting. I'll close the thread I started in the OS X updates forum]

I recommend you wait until 10.14.3 is released. I have a test Mojave drive, but there are still some bugs to be worked out. The macOS .3 release usually has all the major bugs fixed. It should be out by the end of the month or first part of January, 2019.

For my Mojave test drive, I cloned my HS 10.13.6 installation onto another SSD and installed Mojave on the test drive (on "top" of HS). You can then run MultiBeast v11 for Mojave on your upgrade installation drive. :thumbup:

I recommend you wait until 10.14.3 is released. I have a test Mojave drive, but there are still some bugs to be worked out. The macOS .3 release usually has all the major bugs fixed. It should be out by the end of the month or first part of January, 2019.

For my Mojave test drive, I cloned my HS 10.13.6 installation onto another SSD and installed Mojave on the test drive (on "top" of HS). You can then run MultiBeast v11 for Mojave on your upgrade installation drive. :thumbup:

Thanks! Sounds like a good idea. I'll wait a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back