Graphics
Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce GTX 670
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have all my drivers installed from multibeast and everything work I scored a 19742 on geek bench and in cinebench 46.3 and 13.1 fps but an issue I'm having is when I try to watch a video online such as YouTube the video will stop after a few seconds even though it shows that the video is loaded. I'm connect through Ethernet and I have gtx 670 GPU anyone with the same issue or can anyone help???

I have all my drivers installed from multibeast and everything work I scored a 19742 on geek bench and in cinebench 46.3 and 13.1 fps but an issue I'm having is when I try to watch a video online such as YouTube the video will stop after a few seconds even though it shows that the video is loaded. I'm connect through Ethernet and I have gtx 670 GPU anyone with the same issue or can anyone help???

Hi Mikhail716,

Sorry I couldn't PM you back. I'm not past my 50 post quota yet o_O And I can't post on Yo Mangs thread any more because I've made too many alterations to that "problems/solutions" post.

Anyway, it was quite an important update... my overclock is not stable!

Flash back or revert to your previous 4.6Ghz bios settings. I've had issues with benchmarking tools since going up to 4.8Ghz overclock. I don't understand how overclocking can cause OpenCL and other graphics related tasks from failing. Eitherway... abort abort abort!

I'm going to spend this evening working on a new and hopefully faultless overclock. I'll post my results on [thread=64346]Yo Mang's[/thread] post should I ever be aloud again.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back