CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 1050 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys I recently finished a build, I am having issues with scrolling over certain pages and seeing weird white or grey spots. Also google chrome manages to flicker a lot and is unusable.

Safari works fine and Firefox is ok, but I would like to figure out this issue. My first guess was that I am running a 1050 ti and the 10 series software won't install on my pc as it says wrong version.

Lastly I am having an issue with downloading from other browsers as safari is the only browser I can download with.

Here's is my build if any questions or concerns arise:

Corsair H100i V2
Gigabyte Z87 UD7 TH
32GB 2600 Ram
Evga GTX 1050 Ti
500 GB SSD
2 TB WD blue drive

Pretty standard build for the most part. As I have stated GPU is causing me issues I was told the 9xxx series has no issues so maybe I will return the 1050 and get a 960 or 970.

Thoughts ?

Hey guys I recently finished a build, I am having issues with scrolling over certain pages and seeing weird white or grey spots. Also google chrome manages to flicker a lot and is unusable.

Safari works fine and Firefox is ok, but I would like to figure out this issue. My first guess was that I am running a 1050 ti and the 10 series beta software won't install on my pc as it says wrong version.

Lastly I am having an issue with downloading from other browsers as safari is the only browser I can download with.

Corsair H100i V2
Gigabyte Z87 UD7 TH
32GB 2600 Ram
Evga GTX 1050 Ti
500 GB SSD
2 TB WD blue drive

Pretty standard build for the most part. As I have stated GPU is causing me issues I was told the 9xxx series has no issues so maybe I will return the 1050 and get a 960 or 970.

Thoughts ?
I have no issues with 2 GTX 1050 cards. Is your display doing wierd "blinking" at login? Veryify that you are using web drivers and that they are actually selected. They won't work right without the NVRAM emulated version of Clover.

Safari works fine and Firefox is ok, but I would like to figure out this issue. My first guess was that I am running a 1050 ti and the 10 series beta software won't install on my pc as it says wrong version.

Corsair H100i V2
Gigabyte Z87 UD7 TH
32GB 2600 Ram
Evga GTX 1050 Ti
500 GB SSD
2 TB WD blue drive

Thoughts ?
Re-read your post... If the web drivers aren't working, any GTX 10xx card will suck. Get OS 10.12.4 or 10.12.5 and the correct web drivers installed.

Thoughts ?

Installation procedure :

BIOS - Disable Integrated graphics - Set PEG as Primary
Use a digital connection - DVI or HDMI - VGA is not supported.
Boot with nv_disable=1
May need to update Clover
Install web drivers
Config.plist - Do not inject Intel or Nvidia graphics and no ig-platform-i
Enable SIP fully - CsrActive 0x67
Edit config.plist - NvidiaWeb = true as per Link
May need to emulate NVRAM - Problem 6
Remove nv_disable=1 from config.plist
May need to install Lilu.kext and NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext

Going to give it all a try today and see what happens. When it goes to the login screen, white lines scroll up and down a few times on the login page. I am going to try to go into my bios and tweak these settings.

Also as far as audio where can I fix this ? I plan on using a audio interface once I get it all setup but for the time being I get no sound from YouTube videos etc.

Also where do I get the web drivers ?

Thanks for all the help!

The drivers definitely worked! The only issue i am having now is trying to setup audio so i can get some type of sound, as stated i will be using an external audio interface. But would be nice to be able to swap between both!

I tried to follow an OS X sierra audio guide using kext utility and EFI mounter, but it says to locate the applehda.kext file which i do not have. Will i have to reinstall to get this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back