Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hardware Details
Lenovo B490
CPU - i5 2.6 3230M
GPU Gforce 610M

I can boot with -x after installation. Tried some drivers for 610, and without -x (with -v -f) the OS was stuck in the screen bellow

4HfgkPY.jpg

I've tried with and w/o GraphicsEnabler Yes/No with no success.

I appreciate your advice.

Hardware Details
Lenovo B490
CPU - i5 2.6 3230M
GPU Gforce 610M

I can boot with -x after installation. Tried some drivers for 610, and without -x (with -v -f) the OS was stuck in the screen bellow

4HfgkPY.jpg

I've tried with and w/o GraphicsEnabler Yes/No with no success.

I appreciate your advice.

Is your 610M switched or dedicated? Hint: it is switched if you also have Intel HD Graphics available at the same time under Windows or in Linux 'lspci -nn'.

610M is switched and intel hd 4000 is available. I tried with disabling switched graphics and I got error with a stuck in "SearchForTransportEventTimeOutHandler] -- Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!"

610M is switched and intel hd 4000 is available. I tried with disabling switched graphics and I got error with a stuck in "SearchForTransportEventTimeOutHandler] -- Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!"

You bios has a way to disable the nvidia. If so, using the hd4000 should be easy. What is your screen resolution.

You bios has a way to disable the nvidia. If so, using the hd4000 should be easy. What is your screen resolution.

Yes, there is. And screen resolution is 1366*768. I've tried disabling the nvidia card and got "SearchForTransportEventTimeOutHandler] -- Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!" error.

Yes, there is. And screen resolution is 1366*768. I've tried disabling the nvidia card and got "SearchForTransportEventTimeOutHandler] -- Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!" error.

What boot flags are you using?

Post a quality photo of the entire screen. The real problem is almost never the last line. And if you make it as far as bluetooth logs, generally you have successfully booted but have a graphics problem (usually).

What boot flags are you using?

Post a quality photo of the entire screen. The real problem is almost never the last line. And if you make it as far as bluetooth logs, generally you have successfully booted but have a graphics problem (usually).

Boot Flag: -v -f GraphicsEnabler=No

ooxgRLX.jpg

PS: I have Win 8 installed in another drive to use as dual boot.

And with Boot Flag -v -f GraphicsEnabler=Yes my machine is booting with black screen! Audio is working while I'm pressing audio +/- buttons.

Boot Flag: -v -f GraphicsEnabler=No

ooxgRLX.jpg

PS: I have Win 8 installed in another drive to use as dual boot.

Try:
GraphicsEnabler=Y IGPlatformID=0166003 -v -f

also:
GraphicsEnabler=Y IGPlatformID=0166003 -v -f dart=0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back