Contribute
Register

Issue VEGA 64 with Mojave

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the Clover boot menu, arrow key to the macOS drive you are booting and hit Spacebar, then checkmark verbose and then arrow up to Boot with selected, this will boot you into verbose mode. You will be able to see where it's failing. Take a pic of where it fails and upload it here. Also make sure you are booting from the right EFI.
Here is the last moment before screen goes black also in verbose mode.

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2018-11-23 à 22.07.29.png
    Capture d’écran 2018-11-23 à 22.07.29.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 76
Did you uninstall Nvidia web drivers ? What happens when you boot with -x argument ?

This screen tells you that graphics cannot be initiated = bad graphic configuration

Did you uninstall Nvidia web drivers ? What happens when you boot with -x argument ?

This screen tells you that graphics cannot be initiated = bad graphic configuration
I uninstall in system pref panel but no sure is enough, I have searched on web how to uninstall them and I just find to remove it from system pref panel.
Just try to boot with -x argument, still goes to black but at 90% of loading bar this time

R
Here is the last moment before screen goes black also in verbose mode.
Reboot and go into BIOS settings and Hit F5 to Load Optimized Defaults, exit BIOS, save and reboot. Then go back into BIOS hit F7 to load Advanced Mode and make these changes:
Code:
Advanced menu>USB Configuration>XHCI Hand-off: Enabled
Boot menu>CSM: Disabled
Boot menu>Secure Boot>OS Type: Other OS
Save and reboot, make sure all your monitors are connected to the Vega 64 card and none are connected to on-board motherboard.

I uninstall in system pref panel but no sure is enough, I have searched on web how to uninstall them and I just find to remove it from system pref panel.
Just try to boot with -x argument, still goes to black but at 90% of loading bar this time

Go into bios menu and disable the IGPU.

R

Reboot and go into BIOS settings and Hit F5 to Load Optimized Defaults, exit BIOS, save and reboot. Then go back into BIOS hit F7 to load Advanced Mode and make these changes:
Code:
Advanced menu>USB Configuration>XHCI Hand-off: Enabled
Boot menu>CSM: Disabled
Boot menu>Secure Boot>OS Type: Other OS
Save and reboot, make sure all your monitors are connected to the Vega 64 card and none are connected to on-board motherboard.
Still same issue. I have tried with your EFI and mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back