8 GB DDR4
Kingston A400 240 GB SSD
MSI - H110M Pro VH-PLUS(MS-7A15)

GTX 750Ti - 2 GB DDR5
i5 7600 (7th Gen)
8 GB DDR4
Kingston A400 240 GB SSD
MSI - H110M Pro VH-PLUS(MS-7A15)

The GTX 750 Ti is not supported in MacOS Mojave or the upcoming Catalina due to the lack of Nvidia web drivers. You can only try MacOS Sierra 10.12.6 or High Sierra 10.13.6 on the system.

If you want to install and run Mojave, you may consider removing the 750 Ti and use the CPU integrated graphics.

Thanks !
I’m going with high sierra but even though I have a mac I don’t know how to get high sierra installer.
Can you help with that ? If the topic is not for this thread, let me know. I’ll post it suitably.

Thanks !
I’m going with high sierra but even though I have a mac I don’t know how to get high sierra installer.
Can you help with that ? If the topic is not for this thread, let me know. I’ll post it suitably.

You can get High Sierra from a link on this page : https://support.apple.com/HT208969
Go down to 4 and you will see the link.

You need a suitable Mac or working hackintosh to download.

I don’t actually have a wifi card. Have been using a usb to wifi thumb dongle. Will this work with High Sierra ?

Known Issues surrounding USB wifi with macOS.

If the USB wifi adaptor has macOS compatible third party software, then it should work. There are often complaints about poorly written drivers and software for macOS and many users also complain about USB wifi dropouts with poor range when using USB wifi devices - which can be annoying.

Known Issues surrounding USB wifi with macOS.

If the USB wifi adaptor has macOS compatible third party software, then it should work. There are often complaints about poorly written drivers and software for macOS and many users also complain about USB wifi dropouts with poor range when using USB wifi devices - which can be annoying.
I’ve used it on windows and on Macbook air(Early 2015) and it has worked fine on high sierra and other updates after it. It is a plug and play device which has worked fine on Mac and windows while it is not working on this install. An install without internet is usesless. The options I have are buying a wifi card specifically for this(improbable), finding a way using drivers or other techniques(difficult) and running a ethernet cable to the back and trying that. If there are other things that can be done please point me towards those as well. What would you recommend ?

I also seem to be having a problem with nvidia web drivers, the build is 10.13.6(17G66). I’m having trouble finding web drivers for this particular build. The drivers seem to be available only till 10.13.6(17G65). what can be done regarding this ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back